I’m doing a marathon Reddit AMA on Thursday from 3PM to 12AM EST. I’ll make another post about it when I put the post up and update this one with the link.
I’ll be taking questions on:
- Bitcoin day trading–my process, results, and so on
- Bitcoin in general–technology, implications, etc.
- TCGs–MTG, WoW TCG, Hearthstone
- My past–travelling for TCGs and running a secondary market retail business
- Anything else people want to ask. It’s an AMA after all. I take the last A seriously.
I hope you’ll stop by and ask something if there’s anything you’d like answered! I plan to do it straight for 9 hours and answer every question asked.