OKCoin is a promising platform with 0% fees, margin trading, margin futures, and more. It is likely the most powerful of the more traditional exchanges, and offers fairly low fees to boot.
- 0.2% taker fees declining to 0.1% with volume
- 0% maker fees
- 0.03% futures open fee
- Exchanges BTC and LTC, and has BTC futures
- Ludicrously high volume–probably the highest of all exchanges.
- Low fees, high liquidity
- The only large and reputable futures market
- High volume caused by the high-frequency trading and 0% fees combo
- I don’t believe non-Chinese can pass their verification process.
- Some recent controversy, they may have been faking volumes at a point.
Arbitrary OKCoin Review Ratings:
Ease of Use: 7/10
Trading Utility: 7/10
Customer Service: ?/10
Would I recommend it to my mother? No.