- 0% fees, resulting in very high liquidity
- Volume also quite high as a result: they report volume in excess of 100K BTC / day.
- Lending arrangements based on a VIP system that I don’t completely understand due to it being in Chinese. You can leverage, and it appears to be at rates of about .2%/day.
- Located in Beijing proper
- 0% fees, ultra-high liquidity
- Possibility of leverage, semi-reasonable rates
- Good customer service, fairly reputable business
- Lots of disputes about their trading volume, several have claimed they are lying or exaggerating. Here and here for examples.
- They’re in China
Arbitrary Huobi Review Ratings:
Ease of Use: 7/10
Trading Utility: 7/10
Customer Service: ?/10
Would I recommend it to my mother? No.