- Open share auction cryptocurrency exchange startup. View the BTCTalk thread here.
- Very low total volume, about ~25 BTC
- .2% fees standard, .15% for high volume or shareholders
- Can trade cryptocurrency businesses as well as cryptocurrencies themselves
- Founded by neotrix of BTCTalk, fairly well known crypto-investor and BTC/LTC speculator; owned by Esecurity SA, his company
- Hong Kong address on website
- Simple sign-up and start
- Feature-dense website
- Lowish fees, a market not available many other places (securities)
- Strong security–on-screen pin, 2FA, and captchas
- Tiny volume–unusable unless you want to be trading something special here. Hopefully will grow.
- Slow website
- Poor quality English shows lack of interest in presentation
Ease of Use: 7/10
Trading Utility: 7/10
Customer Service: ?/10
Would I recommend it to my mother? No.