Pretty much defunct.
- Serious accusations against their credibility: here and here for examples. They appear to generally resolve problems, but as always, be careful.
- 2FA for security
- ~150-200 BTC/day volume: small but not useless
- Wide selection–rivals Cryptsy.
- Based in India (maybe), fly-by-night
- .2% fees for everything
- Simple sign-up, it’s crypto-only so no KYC/AML
- Clean, well-designed website
- Relatively quick
- Updates with new coins frequently
- Low liquidity
- Legitimacy questions mentioned above
- Lack of knowledge about owner/operator/location
Ease of Use: 8/10
Trading Utility: 8/10
Customer Service: 3/10
Would I recommend it to my mother? No.