You can find a complete listing of their pairs on their website, but trust me, it is quite extensive.
- !Has not been audited publicly, to the best of my knowledge!
- Total volume between all pairs is in the medium range, ~1k-2k BTC/day
- Some, but not many, functionally untradeable pairs due to a lack of counterparties–and Bittrex has been good at pulling down inactive coins.
- .25% fee on all transactions puts them at worse than Cryptsy due to Cryptsy’s 4% fee rebate.
- Developed by a team of 3 highly successful computer scientists, all currently employed at major companies.
- Simple, solid, secure.
- Excellent REST API–one of the simplest and best I’ve worked with
- Based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 0.25% on buys and sells. High, but given the blight of altcoin exchanges these days, not all that bad.
- Annoying and mildly deceptive ‘fees’ link on the website that directs you to a page that talks about coin withdrawal fees and minimum trade sizes, but not about the ACTUAL fee, the 0.25% fee on each buy or sell.
Bittrex Review: Security
- Two-Factor Authentication (required for withdrawals)
- Multi-stage elastic wallet system to safeguard coins
- Simple answers can be fine solutions, as they are here.
Ease of Use: 6/10 (their trading interface in particular is confusing)
Trading Utility: 8/10
Customer Service: 6/10
Summary: Bittrex is a well-built, secure platform managed by what look to be excellent programmers and developers who are passionate about cryptocurrency and focused on developing a brilliant exchange.